Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen that a few of you have the Stillen STB. I've never modified a car in any way and am curious to know what the STB provides. Can it compromis the safety of my FX (i.e. the "crumple" zones)? Thanks!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for info!

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Thanks for the links ShadyJC. I pulled the trigger tonight on the STB from Grubbs and the fog lamps from Hoen in another thread. I think they were tazdevl's suggestion and your threw some support that way as well. I am looking forward to the difference both will make. More to follow...

·
Registered
187 Posts
**** this place! I keep dropping money left and right. I just got the hoen's and PIAA parking lights..... well......now I need this thing as well.. :D

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
tazdevl said:
Check the how-to thread on the STB. I tracked down torque specs for both the strut plate and bar.
Thanks for torque specs... and for the suggestion on the Hoens. I can't wait to make these changes. The fog lights will make a huge difference as I need them here in Ohio regularly. I could have used them today...

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
STB arrived today and was on 20 minutes after I got home. I can't wait to go to work in the morning!!! (Arriving at work is another thing, but going should be fun!)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Way to go, did you get it B4 the $$ went Up? ...again. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts