Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and found the TSB for squeaky brakes which mine has and was wanting to know if anybody in the Tacoma area had taken their FX in for this? My driveway is sloped down and when backing out of the garage is the only time it does it and also the alignment is off which I am going to talk to them about.

·
Registered
470 Posts
really for me the sqeaky brakes which are the rear was the due to fact that material behind the pad was causing that noise so all I did was change the brake pads and applied the goo to eliminate sqaks and i was good to go. if you are under warranty then you should be okayt if not, then that is a thing to look at. especially if that is the only time you hear it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is still under warranty so that is the only reason why I would take it in if it wasn't I'd address the problem myself.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Take it in for the TSB and also ask them to add the grease behind the brake pads when they have them apart. They shouldn't charge you for this service as they'll already have the brakes apart anyways and it should help...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts