Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it is getting nice out, what are the chances of getting a Zaino group buy together for the new FXers and those who have finally come around (me) :roll: to the shiny side of the fence? Especially since many probably don't know what to start off with.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I am sooo in!!

Never used it before, have some leftover stuff that I was trying to use up first. But if a GB can be done, I'm in.

Just need to know when and what exactly I will need since I've yet to come over to the Zaino side. Pretty sure I can check the detailing section for advise on what I will exactly need.

Great idea John. If it gets running, I'm in.

:)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I'm in too!!!!
Never used it and don't know what exactly I need. :D but whatever everyone else gets I'll get too.
And I hope this is not going to be like the visionbulbs customer service experience!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm definitly in. Can't believe the pictures of after the application.

first time Zaino user if I get it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can add me to the GB list interest. I'd be interested in a kit of some of the basic products. My last kit went to my son with my 300M special. I'm ready to put in on my 04 DG.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I emailed Sal at Zaino and he basically said no. :(

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Let me check again. Hang loose for a few.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.