Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To celebrate the first day of spring (which is this Sunday by the way), I just purchased the following:

- Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit (ZKIT-1)
- A few towels from Waynestowels.com
- K&N filter from grubbsperformance.com
- Infiniti Factory Service Manual on ebay
- Personalized License Frame from traffictalk.com

Busy morning... 8)
Anyone else doing any spring shopping?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes, I'm shopping for state-of-the-art installation (i.e. fully integrated and "behind the dash") of "Delphi XM MyFi" (portable satellite radio) on my FX. Anybody? Anyhow, I'll keep you posted on this.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
My Eibach Springs arrived a few days ago. I'm also waiting on H&R 15mm Spacers that i purchased on eBay more than a week ago, hopefullly they arrive soon. After that, I can get the installation done and put the 20's back on...just in time for Spring!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
My beginning of spring....will be some hardcore detailing.

The new porter cable and all the polishes/pads ready to go, as soon as it stops snowing here. The wettest winter here in NM in 10 yrs. :(

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Well.....

- Stillen intake if I can get the group buy organized.
- Haven't decided on a ztube-sincity or the UTR CF.

- Slowly I've been installing xenon bulbs interior
- I have a set of PIAA - EXTREME Whites I'll be using as fogs. (If it turns out they cast the fog lenses blue I will be auctioning same.....)

- Been trying to install the Silver XTREME turn signal bulbs but can't make them fit. (Stay tuned more to come about this.)

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Heavy duty detailing will be the first order of priority here as my FX is a mess. I'll be doing a towel order and possibly a Zaino purchase after I check my supply in the garage.

I also need to clean up the 20's and get them back on before too long. The Murano wheels and tires did OK through the winter, but I think I'll be looking for snow tires before fall. We set records for snowfall this year, so I'd rather be a little better prepared next year than the All Season tires on the 18" wheels.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just got my towels from Wayne a couple of weeks ago. I'm ready to do the first Zaino. All I need is some good weather and time (3 science fair projects for 3 kids = no time for me). Maybe I should have had a car detailing product comparison for one of the projects :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Here is my spring mod: a set of Falken Ziex STZ-04 tires to replace those crappy Goodyears. They were pretty much down to the wear bars at 27k, but really didn't wear too much more to 30k. The dealer is putting them on monday for $100, along with a new oem windshield (insurance), clicking seat fix, and changing the steering wheel track up/down buttons which are sticking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Spring Mod: Toyo Proxes S/T, more Zaino... possibly go rail-less....

·
Registered
387 Posts
krzys4 said:
- Personalized License Frame from traffictalk.com quote]

Out of curiosity, what is it going to say?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GraFX35 said:
krzys4 said:
- Personalized License Frame from traffictalk.com quote]

Out of curiosity, what is it going to say?
Nothing special... Top will say my nickname (krzys4) and the bottom will say Infiniti FX45. :)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well I cant really say that I purchased anything new just for spring, but I have been buying things left and right from spring summer winter fall and then back to spring. I am still waiting for my grille set from burtman, hopefully they arrive sometime end of the month. New wheels and tires are in the works but that will be something left for summer.

Jim :twisted:

·
Registered
172 Posts
LIRob said:
Well.....

- Stillen intake if I can get the group buy organized.
- Haven't decided on a ztube-sincity or the UTR CF.

- Slowly I've been installing xenon bulbs interior
- I have a set of PIAA - EXTREME Whites I'll be using as fogs. (If it turns out they cast the fog lenses blue I will be auctioning same.....)

- Been trying to install the Silver XTREME turn signal bulbs but can't make them fit. (Stay tuned more to come about this.)
I have the Xtreme White Fogs and they are not blue at all. They match the stock HID's well.

Did you get the Silver Xtreme's from the GB?? i still am waiting for mine!!

Spring Mods:
Install 1/2" Spacer, Z-Tube
Install Still STB
Probably going to get an Intake (Stillen or JWT, not sure yet)

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
puppyc73 said:
I have the Xtreme White Fogs and they are not blue at all. They match the stock HID's well. [
Good to know. But just so I make sure I ask the question correctly, I was worried about whehter they cast a blue tint to the lens in daylight when the lights are off.

puppyc73 said:
Did you get the Silver Xtreme's from the GB?? i still am waiting for mine!!
Yes I did. They arrived a few weeks ago and I just got around to installing them last weekend. I really believe the posts I received are defective but I'm witholding judgement until VisionBulbs gets back to me. I emailed and pm'd friday and phoned today.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.