Infiniti FX Forum banner

841 - 860 of 876 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was in a small town in Western New York (Fredonia), and saw a FX35 identical to mine. I was up there for my dad's funeral and ran across it while I was out looking for some lunch. Wish I would have gotten a picture of it. :D

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Saw a first gen Diamond Graphite FX45 in Laguna Niguel CA earlier this week. He had some aftermarket wheels on there, looked like machined aluminum 22's. Driving like a bat out of **** on Moulton Pkwy though, I had a hard time keeping up to try to take a picture. But then my wife couldn't figure out how to work our new camcorder to take a picture, so no pic. :|

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Nice rims! ;) they are probably more expensive than the car itself!

aiya said:
Does spotting PARTS of an FX count?

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Saw a (brilliant? the lighter one) silver FX45 on the NJ Turnpike on Thursday evening around 5:30-6 headed southbound around the Secaucus transfer station. More noteworthy, however, was that he was being followed by a dark grey GTR :) If the FX owner is on here, I would *THINK* he'd remember seeing a GTR in his rearview

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Hey Kieran I just saw a dark grey GTR at the n/b service area around exit 7a. it had a big black wing on the back. Same one?

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
No, this one was bone stock. They seem to be more popular now... not quite a dime a dozen though ;)

It was funny because the bus driver was staring at the GTR. He just kept looking over admiring it

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Spotted this possible Org member a few times and finally was able to snap a photo. A small white/red org sticker in the rear quarter window and Maryland plates. Parked on St. Nicholas Ave in northern Manhattan yesterday morning.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Omg, those beautiful rims got raped!!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
OK, I thought this was pretty funny. My wife and I are looking to buy a new house. Well, while we were looking through some of the house pictures on a realtor's website, I found this...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Spotted member "Enoh's" FX today @ H-Mart in New Jersey

*Two tone grille*
*Blacked out HL w/ angel eyes*
*K&N Drop in stickers*
*Blacked out rear reflectors*

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
spotted a 2nd gen moonlight white in Manhattan on Christmas Eve... haad the factory aero kit and 8k headlights and fogs

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Interesting license plate...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
driving out to NYC Sunday morning early I blow past the only Umbria Twilight FX50s I know..... booboobaba I haven't seen you in a while! Amazing how great that color looks! then 10 minutes later I pass my friends parents with their FX35... easy to spot them with the GTSPEC stickers all over them!

841 - 860 of 876 Posts