Infiniti FX Forum banner

821 - 840 of 876 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Pic of a FX 50 in my office garage as I'm leaving for home. As you can see, we're one of the few ones still working in the late afternoon on New Year's eve. :(

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Itsmy1stsuv said:
As you can see, we're one of the few ones still working in the late afternoon on New Year's eve.
We all do what we hafta do to pay for the FX... :)

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
The 2nd gen has grown on me. Saw a silver one yesterday in the cell phone waiting area at the airport, it looks more sleek than 1st gen. Even more of a sleeper.

·
Registered
334 Posts
wow!! that white second gen looks beautiful on those 1st gen 18"s. I personally don't like the 2nd gen 18" wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Got waved at by a gen 1 ivory pearl on the Robert Moses this morning. I saw you but didn't wave back since I had a coffee in my hand. :p

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Saw that guy on my way back too. I think he had side moldings.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
kieranlavin said:
I thought you had cupholders in your FX? You didn't get that option installed? :p
Are you kidding? I barely had enough money to get the package that included the door handles and the air in the tires. :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
I forgot I had this picture. I had to follow this car around downtown Las Vegas for several miles before I got this close to get this picture on Jan 18- :D

And then it turned out to be an EX.
Oh well, close enough...had to work for this one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Watch it, Pal-

Don't make me come back there... :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
ha ha they look crappy on that thing :lol:

821 - 840 of 876 Posts