Infiniti FX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 876 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i havent seen that one steve, but if i took a picture every time i saw an FX here in reston and chantilly, id have about 40 a day :shock: . this place is CRAWLIN' with em! ive seen a number of red ones out here lately too. too bad they are always on the other side of the toll road.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
yeah, i saw that. i was just adding how the FX population has exploded up here in the past 6 months :p

·
Registered
392 Posts
FX

Black FX in Amsterdam!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Re: FX

jorgemiranda said:
Black FX in Amsterdam!
Whoa! Dutch registration (I don't know the plates there, but it looks different that the other cars on the street)? '35 or '45?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Re: FX

kcrudup said:
jorgemiranda said:
Black FX in Amsterdam!
Whoa! Dutch registration (I don't know the plates there, but it looks different that the other cars on the street)? '35 or '45?
'45 I think.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Spotted this FX35 parked in the "Infiniti Diamond Level" of luxury suites at Bank One Ballpark in Phoenix, AZ.
If the FX35 parked with the luxury suites is just for show, why didn't they at least put the 20" Chromes on?

Hello everyone. I'm new. No pictures, but I'll have some soon. I have a fellow in the same building as me with an all black FX35. I see the 35's all around here (Boston, MA area), but I rarely see 45s.

I recently drove from Boston to Sandusky, OH with a stop in western New York, and I think I can count the number of FX35/FX45s on one hand. It just made my road trip all the more special.

I've also never seen any FXs with any sort of rims on them out here. I was beginning to think I was the only one that liked this car until I found this place. You guys have reestablished my faith in humanity. :lol:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Saw an FX on I-85 Nothrbound in Concord, NC. Had chrome spinners on it.. 1st FX i have seen with spinners.. I was going southbound so couldn't et a good look.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Berylium35 said:
Saw an FX on I-85 Nothrbound in Concord, NC. Had chrome spinners on it. 1st FX i have seen with spinners. I was going southbound so couldn't et a good look.
****, 'cause had you been going in his direction, you could have done the entire brand a favor and RAN HIM OFF THE ROAD!

I was just joking to someone as to who'd be ghetto enough to do that first. :roll:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
crappy pic since it was into the sun, but on the way home tonight i had two LC FX35s in front of me (side by side) and another DG next to me.

all 4 of us were in a pack and then the DG broke off right when i was trying to take this pic and concentrate on the wonderful rush hour traffic :p

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
creamin said:
GAZZZAN said:
MAN in So. Cali I can take 15+ pics of FXs during my commute through the valley. Lots of nice looking mom drivers.
I always give thumbs up to FXers and they all respond back.
I saw "PUR FXN" on 101 towards LA. He had beautiful 10K(I'm pretty sure) and also his fog light seems like Xenon. Anyways looked really cool. And I think his car was lowered too.
Hey! I'm no Soccer Mom unless it's my wife driving my FX45. LOL btw, we're expecting my second son, Ethan, within the next 2 weeks and as a matter of coincidence, we have just traded in my wife's Lexus IS300 for a "soccer mobile" 2005 RX330 AWD Thunderstone Edition which the stereotype depicting the soccer mom and wagon with screaming kids may be coming true for us in the near future. :lol:

Oh, Creamin.....I have 8000K HIDS headlights and foglights.

Take care all.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Berylium35 said:
Saw an FX on I-85 Nothrbound in Concord, NC. Had chrome spinners on it.. 1st FX i have seen with spinners.. I was going southbound so couldn't et a good look.
Hey Berylium35:

I never knew they made wheels like these Player 150 22" chrome spoke wheels with spinning wire spokes. :shock:
I'd love to see these 22 dubs on an FX. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
this tough guy cut me off this morning at a merge :shock:

i guess he figured that a follow FXer wouldnt get mad at him 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Speaking of fuel prices, we're very close to surpassing the $3.00 mark per gallon here in Southern, CA. I just saw Diesel going for $2.99 / gallon and premium gas at $2.94 / gallon. The petroleum industry with their political influences and high % tax rates is a huge mysterious conspiracy in my opinion with no clear evidence or justification in the rise or fall of $$$/barrel of fuel on such a dynamic scale. Recently, there sure has been a lot of activity and fluctuations in gas prices on a daily basis.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
not for much longer. by this time next year, they predict gas prices to be right around 5 dollars. possibly more.

i was just doing gas calculations and my monthly bill has increased about 90 dollars in the past 6 months and our gas is only 2.79 right now for premium 93. if it hits 5 dollars, my monthly bill will prolly go up another 150 to 200 dollars easy.

at 300+ dollars more just on gas in the near future , makes me think ...... time for a prius :roll:

41 - 60 of 876 Posts