Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex here with Performance Nissan, loved the FX series since it was released, and then found out that you guys are always looking for mods and trix for you rides..... Piniti-FX got me hooked on this forum, you guys are all really cool people and enjoy your cars....

http://www.performancenissanparts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=793

So i just wanted to let you guys know about a new section that we added to our website just to offer you guys some performance parts, and if you guys are interested in parts you don't see on the website, then feel free to IM me on AOL IM, email me, or PM here in infinitifx.org.......

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE SPECIALS SECTION YOU GUYS CAN CONSIDER YOUR "GROUP BUYS" :D

AIM: NeedsMoSpeed
[email protected]

-Alex B.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Alex

Great site, do you ship international or only in the US.

Thank

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Good to hear, will let you know what I need, so far the grounding kit is probably next (do you have a 7 wire kit). Brakes are great but way too much for now.

Jim

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do apologize Jim.... The grounding kit only has 6 wires and we really don't have access just yet to one that has seven.... Sorry brodda.....

And yeah..... the StopTech brake upgrade is expensive.....but contact me if you are interested at all and i will see what the best price i can give you will be.....

-Alex B.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Glad to have your here.

I bought my ztube from you and buy my filters from you as well. Too bad I stocked up on them last time.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Welcome,I have done business with you and will continue!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Alex, a special thanks to both you and Jason for taking the time to give us some attention. Looking forward also to that new CAI system we spoke of and possibly APS Plenum in winter + other FX related features in future. (btw , do those pics. of you & bro. actually increase sales?)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PINITI-FX said:
Alex, a special thanks to both you and Jason for taking the time to give us some attention. Looking forward also to that new CAI system we spoke of and possibly APS Plenum in winter + other FX related features in future. (btw , do those pics. of you & bro. actually increase sales?)
No problem brodda.....

We are always tryin to support communities and have many friends because of our customer service and care. We are always learning of new ways to try and make the transaction process easier and faster.... Hope to see some of you guys taking advantage of the specials as well as other accesories and cool stuff.

And for the pix of me and my bro...... it never hurts to have a personality and many clinical studies have shown that if you smile/laugh...... you live longer..... And if you can't laugh at yourself, then you can't really laugh... :lol: :D

Piniti-fx is the one to thank for getting mynismo.com involved with this forum, he is a great guy and i can see him becoming a great friend....

Keep me updated guys, if there is ever anyparts you are looking for, lemme know and i will hunt them down and try to beat everyones price and top it of with strong support and better service....

-Alex B.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Alex, a special thanks to both you and Jason for taking the time to give us some attention.
Check your PM's :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Keep me updated guys, if there is ever anyparts you are looking for, lemme know and i will hunt them down and try to beat everyones price and top it of with strong support and better service....
In that case...how much for UR crank pulley with belts shipped? :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
mushutofu said:
In that case...how much for UR crank pulley with belts shipped? :D
MAybe with two sets can get a better deal???

Jim

·
Registered
882 Posts
how about a GB? THere's a special goin on over at my350Z for pulley and belts shipped for 220 :shock: But if GB price beats that then I'm all for it.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
GB sounds good, the more we save the more we can add to our FX's.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
jimsbmw said:
GB sounds good, the more we save the more we can add to our FX's.

Jim
I proposed a GB "FX35 Performance" package deal to him this afternoon consisting of:

Stillen STB
Stillen CAI
Z-tube
UR crank pulley and belts

for $575 shipped. Haven't heard back yet.

Sound reasonable to y'all? 8)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Package 2?

UR crank pully and belt +
6 wire grounding kit

price???

Jim

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys,

The JWT pop-charger has dynoed in the highest gain in rear-wheel horsepower, which is why we push it the most..... The Stillen airbox is a great setup, but when it really comes down to it, it is really just a matter of personal prefference..... and price.... the JWT is cheaper and more effective, but doesn't appeal as an "airbox" does.... But. let's put it this way.... if it was up to me, i would go with the JWT package with the additinal special of the UR underdrive pulley which had shown an dyno gain at the rear-wheels of more tha 6 hp..... Jump on this setup.... it's awesome...

The JWT Package includes the following:[
- Z-tube
- JWT Pop-Charger
- Stillen Strut brace
Special Addition:
- UR Underdrive pulley in Silver and belts

Can be yours for just one simple payment of $595 Shipped!!!!!
:wink: :D :wink:

Simply create an account, login, Click the following link which will direct you to the JWT special package, and while placing your order, mention that you are form this forum and you would like to include the ur pulley and belts for the special package price of $595 shipped..... and you got it...

http://www.performancenissanparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=793_821&products_id=1417

TAKE NOTE GUYS THAT THE STILLEN STRUT BARS ARE ON A TEMPOARAY BACKORDER, Adam from Stillen told me ealrier this week that the strut bars should be released very soon.

-Alex B.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Any special deals with people already have an aftermarket intake and strut tower bar, but still want to get a good deal on the pully setup?

Jim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts