Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not safe guys on the 20's please ask your local tire people and be safe. :wink:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry wrong post could someone move this for me please, and by the way i'm talking about the 20mm spacers, i've been told we don't have enough thread on our bolts to have a strong hold. :wink:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel, we don't have the ability to merge threads together, only split them apart. Please be more careful when posting.

With regards to your safety question, it's a good point that if you add a spacer (10-15-20mm or whatever width), the stock bolts may not be long enough to safely hold the wheel in place.

Perhaps your local tire shop has never worked with the H&R product line before? It's my understanding that the H&R spacers replace the bolts with longer ones to accomodate the spacer and properly secure the wheel to the car.

From the H&R website: (http://www.hrsprings.com/site/products/trak.html)
"This spacer is fitted between the wheel and hub, exchanging the existing wheel studs for longer ones. The wheels are then fitted to the hub/spacer with the existing wheel nuts."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.