• 20mm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25mm

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I was going to go with 15mm but, I was told they were on a national back order...ended up going with 20mm instead.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I ordered the 20mm spacers, should be here this wk.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just ordered 20mms today.

·
Registered
206 Posts
WHAT IS A SPACER AND CAN I PUT IT ON MY 45?

THANKS

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Umot and Jeffhay, can you guys provide sources such as price, brand name and where you get them from, thanks.
Oh, don't forget pix when you get them on too, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I went with 15mm front and 20mm rear. At the time, I wasn't sure if there would be any problems regarding H&R spacers and Eibach lowering springs combo. Since then there has been both 20mm and 25mm spacer sets with Eibachs installed with either little or no problems at all.

I think that 20mm would be the best suited for the FX, but I like the "staggered" look. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
I got mine here. http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/merch ... ICS-5120W3

They are 20mm DRM style. I didn't think the H&R DRS style was safe enough for track use. They were $99 per pair, and I got the hub centric rings for $10 each. $240 total.

I'm having them installed with the Eibachs, so pics are a few weeks away.

·
Registered
206 Posts
spacer with 295's

Ok do guys think i should put spacers 20's on my car i have 295/45/20 toyos on my car will they look stupid wide from the back? pics if any would help alot.

thanks,
yek kosa khoshkel

·
Registered
206 Posts
no i'm exchanging 285/50/20 for 295/45/20 toyos tomorrow because the 285/50/20's sucked as the car was sitting higher. by the way i send you a pm shady.

·
Registered
411 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
no i'm exchanging 285/50/20 for 295/45/20 toyos tomorrow because the 285/50/20's sucked as the car was sitting higher. by the way i send you a pm shady.
Did you get some 10" wide wheels to go with those tires? :roll: Otherwise, you may be disappointed, it has happened before on this very board.

Matthew

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Front view w/20 mm spacers on all fours..

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
i just got back from discount tires and they were able to put on the 295/45/20 on my original wheels w/o a problem, as far as the spacers go i will not do them because i have been told by a couple of tire guys that have been in the busi for a long time that they are not safe at all in the FX because we don't have enough thread. :?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
i just got back from discount tires and they were able to put on the 295/45/20 on my original wheels w/o a problem...
Oh man, that's excellent cuz 275-45-20 are way cheaper, what brand is it, PIX PIX PIX please. I don't think 275-45-20 will rub the fender cuz it actually seat lower than our stock and only "stick out" 5mm.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
This is running 285 tires with a 15mm spacer.

Jim

·
Registered
206 Posts
tires

I highly recomend 295/45/20 toyos day and night.
pics are http://www.toyo.com they are the prox S/T

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.