Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any owners in South Florida? I've just picked up a 2009 FX35 that I'm so far very excited about. Chime in if anyone else is out there in West Palm, Broward, or Miami.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Does WISHING I was in Miami count? :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Rolastro said:
DatMan said:
Does WISHING I was in Miami count? :lol:
Well sure it counts - but remember, the grass is always greener :D . I'd love to see a slope or two every now & then...
Yeah... but slopes get boring to look at after a while... bikinis don't... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Here is a new proud owner of a 2010 FX35, Obsidian Black With Java Leather interior. Finally I realized what real love means :fadein:

I just registered in this forum but been reading some threads for about a month. I would like to know FX owners in the Miami area and change experiences and thoughts about our loved FX and their care.

See you around

Jeisson

·
Registered
46 Posts
im also new to the forum and live in Miami, well, coconut grove/coral gables area. I just purchased a 2006 Beryllium pearl metallic with black leather. LOVE it! been wanting to get one since they first came out. i have spent every weekend detailing it and getting it as close to perfect as possible. i actually got the infiniti dealership to pay for a detailer to come to my work tomorrow and do the entire car, needless to say i am very excited.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Rmasse10 said:
just picked up my 2008 FX35 the other day and love it
Grats and welcome to the ORG! If Florida wasn't so prone to Hurricanes, I'd LOVE to move there...

·
Registered
9 Posts
DatMan said:
Rmasse10 said:
just picked up my 2008 FX35 the other day and love it
Grats and welcome to the ORG! If Florida wasn't so prone to Hurricanes, I'd LOVE to move there...
Been here for 6 going on 7 years now from Cape Cod, MA and am yet to see one real hurricane in my area...I lived in Oklahoma for 5 years and saw what destruction a Tornado can do. At least with a hurricane, you have plenty of time to decide what to do...Tornado, not so much.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Rmasse10 said:
Been here for 6 going on 7 years now from Cape Cod, MA and am yet to see one real hurricane in my area..
Visited Orlando once... the day we left, a devastating hurricane hit Southern Florida in the afternoon... we left that morning... and even the night before, rain came down SO hard... we were shopping in a jeans store and at one wall we were like... hey! That's a kinda cool waterfall on the wall... then all the staff came running over to move merchandise away from that area cause it wasn't supposed to be a waterfall there...

·
Registered
9 Posts
DatMan said:
Rmasse10 said:
Been here for 6 going on 7 years now from Cape Cod, MA and am yet to see one real hurricane in my area..
Visited Orlando once... the day we left, a devastating hurricane hit Southern Florida in the afternoon... we left that morning... and even the night before, rain came down SO hard... we were shopping in a jeans store and at one wall we were like... hey! That's a kinda cool waterfall on the wall... then all the staff came running over to move merchandise away from that area cause it wasn't supposed to be a waterfall there...
You're probably talking about Katrina...yes, that was bad...but not close enough to us to really cause big damage. We can see winds up to 70mph or so...which can cause damage...but have not really seen too much as of yet...keeping my fingers crossed.

In either event, we can't stand the snow or cold so we left. I lived in MN for about 5 years as well and that was freaking cold...never again.

Anyway, its a great place to visit, live, and ride your FX!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Broward County Here

FXDADDY here, I have an exreemly low mileage 09 FX35. I have done quite a bit of modifying to her, imported some wheels form Australia, added rear bumper protection plate, tower support bar, and FX50 emgine capsul panels and and and. All small but very nice mods. It is platinum Graphite in color. I decided to stay with the 18 inch wheel sixe and stock tire size to try and maintain some comfort in the ride. I've been reading the forums for some time now and now I've finallly made the mmove and joined. Hope I get alott of knowledge for the site. :3dblob10:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts