Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and from what i've seen in BAJA vehicles, the FX mod'ed out would be wicked!!! this is what infiniti needs to get this vehicle out there!! the stable platform of the FX and the shape ect...would be the ultimate BAJA vehicle imo!

·
Registered
848 Posts
jlliswell said:
and from what i've seen in BAJA vehicles, the FX mod'ed out would be wicked!!! this is what infiniti needs to get this vehicle out there!! the stable platform of the FX and the shape ect...would be the ultimate BAJA vehicle imo!
Ok, let's use yours! :shock: Sorry buddy, but this ain't an off-road vehicle by a longshot.

·
Registered
549 Posts
It could be an offroad wonder!

But then again, that kills the whole image/focus of why the performance-oriented FX was created in the first place. Also, a true offroad FX competing in the Baja series contradicts Infiniti's past 2yrs+ of marketing efforts and millions $$$ spent just to diverge now.

I emphatically say, go for ALMS and shock the world! :wink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
Sorry buddy, but this ain't an off-road vehicle by a longshot.
Actually, an FX would be a pretty good platform to build an AWD competitor for Paris-Dakar like Porsche did with the 959.

Just increase wheel travel, some special shock valving, and of course more power and a FX wouldn't be a bad offroad rally car at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts