Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the non-artisitc crap pics but I always forget to take pics of her. I promise to get some better shots when it warms up a bit and when she's clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No pics of it yet. Soon cause I'll be going snowboarding this wknd (hopefully). :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some more night pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another (blurry)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, another night mug shot

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok last one of this series :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW, lookin to get a cdn 2004 fx45 b16 with copper/black interior. i was wondering what kinda bulbs you used for the fogs and the day time lights? thanx.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
esemes said:
the make him look like he's tryin to have HID's
Er, don't we anyway?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He was talking about my el-cheapo fog lights - eBay crap. Looked great until one of the bulbs died on me. ;)

I went back to stock since one of the bulbs blew out. I know I'll never get to match my fogs to my 10,000k HIDS so I think I'm gonna go with the PIAA Xtreme whites to match my driving lights.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ujmot said:
He was talking about my el-cheapo fog lights - eBay crap. Looked great until one of the bulbs died on me. ;)

I went back to stock since one of the bulbs blew out. I know I'll never get to match my fogs to my 10,000k HIDS so I think I'm gonna go with the PIAA Xtreme whites to match my driving lights.
tj-

i was just kiddin ya about my entire comment!! (using the same verbiage someone else used when attacking the non-4000K bulb users...) i meant none of it.......

also, the closest match (so far, in my travels) has been the diamond spark 7500K jpn-spec bulbs.......

did you ever order them?

S

·
Registered
520 Posts
hey ujmot are you parked outside americana in one of the pics? I live like 3 min away from there

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
carsunltd32 said:
hey ujmot are you parked outside americana in one of the pics? I live like 3 min away from there
Yeah, good catch. :) I live about 10mins from there. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts