Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Freakin' I N S A N E ! :shock: Gotta Love iT! :lol: ~ What's that "chatter?" ...ABS? What wheels & Tires are you running?

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
That is sooooo cool. 8)

I tried a few doughnuts, but nothing like that .

FUN FUN FUN

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PINITI-FX said:
Freakin' I N S A N E ! :shock: Gotta Love iT! :lol: ~ What's that "chatter?" ...ABS? What wheels & Tires are you running?
chatter is snow plows working across the street.

The tires are Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3's mounted on 18" Fastco Impact wheels for winter time.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
U B Havin' FUN ... Major FUN! :D We're gonna make you the Poster FX for the "My FX is No Good in the Snow" whiners :roll: Gives a whole new meaning to "Get A Grip!"

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U B Havin' FUN ... Major FUN! Very Happy We're gonna make you the Poster FX for the "My FX is No Good in the Snow" whiners Rolling Eyes Gives a whole new meaning to "Get A Grip!"
please do haha.

You'll be getting more video's from me in the future, it's in my nature to do alot of vids and pics.

I want to put the FX's winter rims on my GTP for the summer.

and here's a quick chop.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
now i know where gtp (aul) comes from, might have to change to fxpau.......nah! ...still like this the BEST

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome!!!

I guess I should stop complaining and get some winter tires. I't a tough spend since the winter is half over.

·
Registered
138 Posts
gtpaul said:
PINITI-FX said:
The tires are Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3's mounted on 18" Fastco Impact wheels for winter time.

Hey gtpaul, I hope you don't mind me asking but what did the tires and wheels run you? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
NICE! 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
so i have 2 questions for you:

(1) did you mom know that you were doing donuts in her FX?

...OR...

(2) were you just a passenger in that video and your mom the driver ? :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bradical said:
so i have 2 questions for you:

(1) did you mom know that you were doing donuts in her FX?

...OR...

(2) were you just a passenger in that video and your mom the driver ? :shock: :lol:
"I'm testing winter driving in it for satey reasons"

she doesn't care.
I drive the FX more then she does anyways

·
Registered
329 Posts
sick

Freakin' Insane....I WANT TO DO THAT! :!:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Re: sick

gtpaul said:
find some snow in texas. :twisted:
Xmas morning:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.