Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I pulled the trigger Saturday and traded :shock: my FX45 for a new M45! :D Hard decision since I had a 03 FX35 then traded up to a 04 FX45. I'll miss the unique styling of the FX, the wonderfull exhaust sound but needed (how about just wanted!) the latest electronic gadgets. Got every option available so I can't be wishing "I wish I had ...." Pearl White with Wheat interior. Far cry from the 03 (black on black) and the 04 B16/black

This has been a great board to belong to and will continue to monitor what's happening here.

Long live the FX !

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Congratulations... now give us some PICS!!! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what is disposible discretionary income good for? I dont' want it but thought my dealer deserved it (NOT!) But a boy HAS to have his toys.

Picturess coming after I do the Zaino clay bar, then Zaino, Zaino and Zaino some more!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Does Eibach make springs for it? :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nicely done,

I love the new M. I have a soft spot for sports sedans and have owned my share. I would consider the same move if the M had fold down rear seats. I am very envious. Please post some pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.