Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys, i could really use some help trying to figure this problem. Last night after some rain i opened my passenger door to a puddle on my mats and the carpet below was soaked and only the passenger floor, now i have a flashing air bag light any help would be appreciated thxs guys

·
Registered
2013 FX50S
12 Posts
The water is most likely from a clogged sunroof drain. Usually a simple fix. Plenty of videos on YouTube about it.
I'd also recommend getting the Infiniti OEM all weather mats. They have the logo as well. Should still be some on ebay. I've had them for 2 years now. So much better than smelly carpet mats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whats up guys, i could really use some help trying to figure this problem. Last night after some rain i opened my passenger door to a puddle on my mats and the carpet below was soaked and only the passenger floor, now i have a flashing air bag light any help would be appreciated thxs guys
Did you answer the recall on airbags? You might want to call a dealer to see if your car is on the list.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Absolutely guarantee the water is a clogged sunroof drain. My 2011 FX35 parks under nasty oak trees (my wife's car gets the garage). At least every two years I have to do a sunroof drain flush. You will want to learn how as the last time my dealer did it the cost was crazy. Like another poster said, Youtube is your friend here. Try "Infiniti sunroof drain" or this link https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=infiniti+sunroof+drain Welcome to the soaked floor club!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts