Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playin a little late last night on a back road by my house I was actually trying to get it sideways with it in 2WD and the traction control off and it wouldn't it got a little sideways. The Prada Spec-X clean out real good. Here are a few dirty pics of my (new to me) FX35. It is killing me this thing being so dirty I did clean the inside since doing the outside is pointless right now.

I know they aren't the best

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Played in the snow for the first time. I am used to heavy snow and dealing with it. The fx35 did much better than I had been led to believe. I am very pleased. But, we have really been clobbered with weather. I live in the woods on a mountain.....steep hills. We have had heavy wind and snow combined with freezing rain. Not too much you can do with one inch of ice on top of a foot of snow. More on the way. We have been house-bound going on the third day. Being where we are, no sand , plows or city service. We have had four power bumps in two days because of the ice. So, keep the home fire burning.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
turbocad6 said:
I've been playing in the snow, got her sideways, even got her spinning like a top doing donuts :p yeah, she's dirty now too :(
Looked like you had alot of fun there Turbo! :D

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
turbocad6 said:
ve been playing in the snow, got her sideways, even got her spinning like a top doing donuts :p yeah, she's dirty now too :(
I'm surprised you let her get that close to the snowbanks... and I think I even saw another van parked in the lot... with your baby, I thought you woulda taken her to a HUGE empty lot... at least that's what I do... with MY luck I always know what would end up happening...

soonster said:
I need to find myself a big parking lot first. btw:nice gixxer!
Huh? Do you see something I don't? I don't see any posts by Steve... :p

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Ahhh! Yeah, I noticed that too... but for some reason I thought you were talking about Steve... :p My bad...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Big Bear this last weekend!!!!!!!!!

These are my tracks testing the FX Snow traction with my Hankook 265/40/22's.
Traction was great It's hard to tell from pic but this is a pretty good grade and the FX plowed right up the hill without having to get up a head of speed first.

The Beast---My work truck

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Nice video turbo. Man I only see snow one day a year here and that's if we get lucky...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet vid and really cool with what you did with the pic of the gixxr here is my toy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts