Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, are we going to be able to buy the sticker soon?

·
Registered
832 Posts
MINE!

*This is the original sticker

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Ya, you will be...

I'm going to do up an order page (already started it, just need to finish it)

Since there are a few different styles people want, they will be an "order first" vs. me stocking them. This will tak a little more time, but I don't want to have to "stock" 3 or 4 different styles / sizes along with multiple colors.

I'm on Vacation right now, however I'll get back to work when I return next week

Dallace

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Sticker page Up!

Ok,

The cheesy sticker page is up, and off the Main Page Two sizes, and two styles. "InfinitiFX.org" and "INFINITIFX.ORG"

I put the colors up that I believe will look "ok" as a sticker, however if we want more, then speak up and I'll modify the page.

The way this is going to work, is that once a week (Friday) I'll place an order for whatever "orders" I received that week. And will ship them out as soon as they come in .

Thanks and enjoy. Sorry for the delay

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
:D looks great...just placed an order for a bunch in differnt sizes and color combos :)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
fxer said:
bradical said:
:D looks great...just placed an order for a bunch in differnt sizes and color combos :)
how exactly did you do that :?:
clicked on the link from the homepage and then ordered and payed thru paypal

·
Registered
286 Posts
bradical said:
fxer said:
bradical said:
how exactly did you do that :?:
clicked on the link from the homepage and then ordered and payed thru paypal
well it doesnt work for me. could me something wrong with my browser but all i see is the regular homepage
thanks anyway

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
well it doesnt work for me. could me something wrong with my browser but all i see is the regular homepage
thanks anyway
hmmm....when you are on the infinitifx.org homepage look in the "naviagtion" list on the right hand side. FX Stickers link is at the bottom. this should produce a new window with all of the stickers to choose from.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I got my stickers from dmtalon today and stuck them one (one on each side). They sure do look good. My wife even thought they were nice. I have the white with D/G FX lettering. They blend in very nicely and do not look out of place or trashy.

If anyone would like, I'll would post some pics for you if your interested in seeing.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
FXcellent said:
If anyone would like, I'll would post some pics for you if your interested in seeing.
Of course! Although I already placed an order last week, I'll look for any excuse to see more pics of an FX. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts