1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
oh, sh!t, man, I laughed so hard I cried (not sure if it was 'cause it was so rediculous or that I felt so sorry for that poor Z!).

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
ujmot said:
Need to be registered to view
... and since that's a pain for just one article, could you give us the Reader's Digest version?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
view at your own risk...

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh
wow ****
that is a sickness
now the crappy FX leather seats dont look too bad

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;)

His reasoning behind putting those THINGS over his seats: He wants to 'protect' his suede cloth seats until he saves enough for leather seat replacements! Holy crap!!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Looks like one of those cheap early 80's vynil leather wannabe sofas

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's another pic :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
ujmot said:
;)

His reasoning behind putting those THINGS over his seats: He wants to 'protect' his suede cloth seats until he saves enough for leather seat replacements! Holy crap!!!!
I just can't get over that. Unfortunately, the only Z's you can get with factory leather are the Touring model. The Carbon Cloth seats I've seen haven't been holding up too well (get fuzzy where you slide accross them). The only alternatives are to do dealer option aftermerket leather or go with a custom install. Nissan's thinking was that "real sports cars" shouldn't have slick leather seats for you to slide around in while driving at the limits. If I were to get a Z, I would go custom and put sueded leather in the center sections surrounded by regular leather on the bolsters, similar to one of the Lexus IS300 options. I don't know WHAT this guy was thinking; I wouldn't be caught dead with those things in my car! :oops:

·
Registered
286 Posts
puulllleeeeaaasssee
stop posting more pictures of this stuff. i am getting nauseous.
now i cant sleep at night :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok to protect your seats from wear with an aftermarket cover is one thing.... My fav. quote from that thread was: 'A cow gave up its life that?'

I guess that's what a down jacket made of leather would look like. lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts