Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For voicing out about the issues on my leather seats...I guess someone got paid to do it...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
What?????

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup..i was trying to make a new post and reply today and even when i was logged on, all my priviledges were takien away...

i emailed the mod to ask for an explanation but i am 100% sure he won't respond..oh well, maybe i may whine about my seats too much but i think i have the right to voice my opinions and stand up for my fellow FXers..

Since they are a commercial site, it is to their advantage to remove "troublemakers" like me i suppose...so if you decide to complain about something or have issues with your FX, i would keep it here instead unless you are asking to get banned...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
:shock: That's a new low. What good is a forum to anyone if poeple aren't allowed to express and read about issues and people's dissatisfaction of certain things? May not be a big deal to some, but to others it could make the difference in whether or not they purchase a particular vehicle. That's usually one of the first things I look for on forums in researching new vehicles: what kind and how many problems are being discussed. If they're filtering things like this, that's just plain wrong.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
:shock: That's a new low. What good is a forum to anyone if poeple aren't allowed to express and read about issues and people's dissatisfaction of certain things? May not be a big deal to some, but to others it could make the difference in whether or not they purchase a particular vehicle. That's usually one of the first things I look for on forums in researching new vehicles: what kind and how many problems are being discussed. If they're filtering things like this, that's just plain wrong.
I agree, censorship can be a very bad and dangerous thing. When I was researching my next vehicle purchase (RX330 vs. FX35) I was lurking on all the pertinent boards I could find. One of the key things I was focusing on were problem related threads. I have no interest in participating on a board/forum that I can not trust.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congratultations on being banned.

From what I have seen, I would say it's an honor to be banned by that site. What a bunch of inbred loosers they have that moderate over there.

All I can say is I'm **** happy I found this site.

·
Registered
882 Posts
part of the censorship over there I think is contributed by the fact that the site is sponsored by some dealerships. I say Fight the Power!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
they are now asking $100 to be apart of the "club" No longer will a screenname or AE be enough to get a deal...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
heh, they'll probably ban you too. Un-freakin-believeable

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Calgary Cheetah said:
Its simple Sherlock - he dared to mention "the other forum" in his post! I suspect he was banned because he referred to this site (even if it was indirectly). :roll:

In his last post (in that thread) Dave wrote, "i came across a post from the other forum"

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
But I link this site in my SIG :?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
ujmot said:
But I link this site in my SIG :?
Oh I guess I'm wrong then - I thought they didn't allow that over there.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Its simple Sherlock - he dared to mention "the other forum" in his post!
I know it makes a good conspiracy theory but I honestly don't think this is the case. I have been posting links to ORG over at FA like crazy and the ORG URL is in my signature over there and I haven't been banned, my posts haven't been edited and no moderator there has PM'd me asking that I change my signature or posting behavior. It's got to be something else.

Davezaristo, congraultations on achieving the milestone of being banned from FA, it is the mark of a true .ORG'er. Like I think I said in a previous post, it seems to be a rite of passage around here, sort of like a bar mitzvah for online FX enthusiasts.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
msu79gt82 said:
Calgary Cheetah said:
Its simple Sherlock - he dared to mention "the other forum" in his post! I suspect he was banned because he referred to this site (even if it was indirectly). :roll:

In his last post (in that thread) Dave wrote, "i came across a post from the other forum"
I guess you are partially right...Even my intention was only to refer to a topic rather than trying to attack/abuse someone or to advertise for any forums, FA probably took it as offensive....oh well..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ShadyJC said:
msu79gt82 said:
Its simple Sherlock - he dared to mention "the other forum" in his post!
I know it makes a good conspiracy theory but I honestly don't think this is the case. I have been posting links to ORG over at FA like crazy and the ORG URL is in my signature over there and I haven't been banned, my posts haven't been edited and no moderator there has PM'd me asking that I change my signature or posting behavior. It's got to be something else.
Well, i really don't post too often both here and FA and most of my post recently has been focusing on the leather seats...which brings back to the most logical guess on why i was banned and that is certain sponsors probably just aren't happy about my complaints..?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Maybe we need a new title to go under our current ones...something like "Banned on <date>", or "1st to be Banned" (think this belongs to Kenny). It would be a badge of honor. I'm not certain that I've been banned, but by screenname hasn't worked over there in a few months, and I never received any notice at all, so I've got no idea what I may have done. What peeves me is that this is in spite of the fact that I've always followed their rules...go figure. :roll:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
So does anybody know for sure what it is that one must do to achieve this status? :roll: ...at least once?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
This is becoming like a status thing. :roll: I wanna be banned! Hey, Piniti, you wanna go start a brawl over there? :wink:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
...runnin' outta cool user names that make sense....as if! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts