Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use it, but its too loose for most things. I keep a gym bag in the back and it sure doesn't keep it from sliding around. Plus, the clips have no locking feature so they come off of the hooks all the time!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I use it all the time.

It helps to keep package from sliding around for me. I dont worry throwing a gallon of milk back there now.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i use mine all the time but what i do is fold it in half lock both clips connect from side to side towards the back of the trunk and i use it as a bag kind of and put things in it. :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
it is still in the bag in the same place it was when i picked up the car 13 months ago

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Yep, I use it - its installed behind the Cargo Organizer 8)

I have it folded in half and installed upper front to lower back - making a pouch.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
what i do is fold it in half lock both clips connect from side to side towards the back of the trunk and i use it as a bag kind of and put things in it.
What he said. I keep my California Duster and a powerstrip (for when I work in WiFi Hotspots) in there all the time, and other small stuff as necessary.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Use it mostly for groceries...especially watermelons, cantaloupes, and the like.

Otherwise, the FX kick back from the green light will produce a very loud THUD.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Yep, I use it - its installed behind the Cargo Organizer 8)

I have it folded in half and installed upper front to lower back - making a pouch.
Uh-huh :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
After installing the cargo organiser I put the cargo net away. The only things in my trunk are a few jackets and unbrellas.

Jim

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
My FX came with a Cargo Net?? :shock: 8)
Look under the rear floorboard- it's usually in one of those storage pockets underneath. If you didn't get one, go complain to your dealer.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:
Silver Bullet said:
My FX came with a Cargo Net?? :shock: 8)
Look under the rear floorboard- it's usually in one of those storage pockets underneath. If you didn't get one, go complain to your dealer.
and also ask where your free hat is that everyone else on FX.org got :D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
bradical said:
and also ask where your free hat is that everyone else on FX.org got :D
Hey- I didn't get a hat! :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Hey hey

We get hat, tshirt and some even got a golf bag over here from the dealer.

Jim

·
Registered
509 Posts
I think bradical is referring to this post: http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... 4&start=38

I learned the negotiation tactic called "Nibbling" years ago. Basically after you make your deal keep asking the salesman for little things while they still feel obligated. It never hurts to ask (although I would have never thought to ask for a golf bag).

PS: Thanks kcrudup. I found the cargo net. Last week on the way home from the grocery store I had a couple of 2 liter soda bottles (among other things) flying all over the back end. I couldn't open them for hours after I got home. Now I won't have to drive like an old man. 8)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.