Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a picture of winter (135" so far) in the UP and my FX with my Tirerack 18" wheels and Blizzaks. (The wheels are an ASA ST3)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
That Wheel & Tire combo look right at home on the FX, got any side profile shots? ~ Only 135" so far .... Are you sure ya hadda get Blizzaks? :roll: So what's a light dusting for you guys?

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PINITI-FX said:
That Wheel & Tire combo look right at home on the FX.
So what's a light dusting for you guys?
Thanks. For a second set of wheels, I like them too.

I guess we'd consider a dusting the same as anybody else. 2-3"
However, around here, a 12" snowfall wouldn't even close the schools unless there were pretty bad whiteout conditions and busing would be too dangerous. People still go to work here with a 30" snowfall. Might be an hr or two late though.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
93til said:
That's the neatest snow cleaning I've ever seen. Send your city cleaners this way across the border.

Looks like you probably have a snow blower yourself
The smooth cut edge I think you're referring to was not done by the City plows. It was the guy in the next house up snow-going along the street in order that the plows don't leave as much in his driveway. I do the same going the other way. I try to get out before the plows come when the snow is still soft and snow-go it up over the bank. What the plows give you is like "milled" snow and is much more dense, compacted and harder to move. After the plows come, I do the same again to lesson what they're going to give me the next time.
The next time being usually at least a once a week.
Shoveling is basically a daily thing. Something to shovel everyday and the snow-go gets put to use when my back says---Enough!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.