Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the smallest diameter wheel would fit on a FX50 without spacers and clear the larger brakes? If you could also provide info on the original vehicle the wheels came from.

I am looking to replace the 21" stock wheels with something smaller and run a larger sidewall.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had to buy new tires for the local safety inspection so I just went with Atturo AZ850 tires in 275/45/21. I went with the slightly larger size because my speedo has been consistently low by 5%. The larger diameter tire should get it a bit closer to actual speed. I still plan on finding a smaller wheel tire combo, but have some time to find the right wheel.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received the Atturo tires last week and was about to have them mounted and balanced when I got a call offering me almost new Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires in 295/40/21 for $300. The tires were removed from a 2020 Landrover immediately after purchase and have about 5 km on them.. With the crazy low price I couldn't pass them up. I had the Pirelli tires installed today and am quite happy with them. I will store the Atturo tires till I need them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I received the Atturo tires last week and was about to have them mounted and balanced when I got a call offering me almost new Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires in 295/40/21 for $300. The tires were removed from a 2020 Landrover immediately after purchase and have about 5 km on them.. With the crazy low price I couldn't pass them up. I had the Pirelli tires installed today and am quite happy with them. I will store the Atturo tires till I need them.
Smoking deal!
What site(s) did you use to find your tires? I have an FX45 and will be looking but not in a hurry.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I posted a wanted ad on kijiji here in Halifax (our version of craigslist) looking for tires. I had planned to delete the ad when I ordered the Atturo tires from quatrotires but forgot. The person contacted me with the offer just before I was going to have the Atturo tires installed. The 295s look great on the FX50.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts