Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, guys this is my first small modification since I bought my car. I am trying to put the K&N filter but can't even get the old filter out ??? What do you need to do to get it out ?? open the plucky thingy and unscrew 1 bolt right ?? Is that it ??

Second, I am trying to change the bulbs for the turn signal to stealth. Which I got from cardomain.com a recommended link from here. When I tried to fit it, it just won't fit. It seems that it is bigger than the original and the bottom is made from plastic which is totally different from the original. Can any of you show me pics of what I should buy to make it right ? or maybe better a link on where I can buy it....

Pleaseeee helppp...I have spend 2 hrs just wanting to change these things but to no avail. My FX is 05 model in case there is difference in engine compartment.

Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man its that hard just to put a drop in filter ? :shock:
My previous merz is so much easier. Thank for the filter info hopefully someone can get me to help with the bulbs

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
if you have a 45 its even harder. you have to take off the front scoop, unbolt the box, pull it up from the well and then you still just barely have room to get the old one out.

just force it ;)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
its really easy to take this stuff apart and fun too. dont worry about it and have some fun learning about the parts. all of the parts are easily taken out by metric bolts or plastic pins. the pins all have a center peg that needs to be lifted first and then the whole pin will just pop out when pulled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.