Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my infinity Fx 35 of 2005 engine stops while driving and the Slip and VDC light gets one, then I have to try and force the start the car back multiple times before the engine can start back and I noticed that when I start back the car if the VDC and SLIP lights are one then the engine doesn't stop again when I park for some time its start normally and no light is on, and the then it can happen anytime again for the engine to stop while I drive.
please help
any solution ?

·
Registered
2005 FX45 120K miles
116 Posts
I can't say, but if my car was doing what your car is doing I would clean the fuses in the panel beside the emergency brake. Hopefully, it's that simple! Let us know if you notice a difference? If you do, I will explain why it worked.

Also, I would like to ask: How cold is it outside where you are driving; and/or do you only notice this problem within the first 5 minutes of driving your car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
my infinity Fx 35 of 2005 engine stops while driving and the Slip and VDC light gets one, then I have to try and force the start the car back multiple times before the engine can start back and I noticed that when I start back the car if the VDC and SLIP lights are one then the engine doesn't stop again when I park for some time its start normally and no light is on, and the then it can happen anytime again for the engine to stop while I drive.
please help
any solution ?
Cam sensor probably went bad. Had same issue with my 2005

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Usually when the brake fluid is low you get the slip, VDC on and Brake lights on the dash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts