Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I'd drop everyone a line... I'm sitting here at the dealer, sipping on a coffee, surfing on their wifi connection, waiting for my free Mobil 1 oil change (Okay, I bought the Mobil 1 at Costco, they would only go free with dinosaur oil) to be finished - and hopefully that damned rattle, too.

Very happy with the dealer thus far, just figured I'd post a positive note - seems that all the talk on the forums lately is how bad dealer service is. They're not all bad. In fact, some are very good.

Matthew

·
Registered
662 Posts
Just moved here in NYC and I'm not sure how good the new dealer's service will be. I didn't wanna go over to NJ or Brooklyn then here is good new.

There's a new Infiniti dealer, Infiniti of Manhattan(http://www.manhattaninfiniti.com)!!\:D/

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aznwrr said:
Matt,
Jeff taking care of you over there at Passport? Any problem I have, I go to him and he pretty much takes care of it. He s been there for quite sometime now.
I believe it is Jeff working on my case. They just got back to me and told me that I have some pebbles stuck underneath the pans and heat shields on the FX undercarriage. Must be from all the construction down on Eisenhower Ave. and the road salting? They're working on getting rid of all of it.

Still at 55% battery life, so I'm good. Hahahah.

Matthew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.