Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

The whole fresh alloy thing has put me into a mood of advertising the site to search engines, so I'm going to develop a good meta-tag keyword tag for this site and it's pages. Once I finalize it I'll submit the site to a few places that again submit to lots of search engines.

The next key thing is to have other sites LINK to this one. Search engines pick up on this too, so if you own a site or have one you can modify, put links to this sit on it. (top level is fine i.e. http://www.infinitifx.org)

Here's my meta-tag so far.

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="Infiniti FX35,Infiniti FX45,FX35
Forums,Infiniti FX,FX,FX45 Forums,InfinitiFX,FX forums, Infiniti Forums,SUV,porsche cayenne,XUV,Sport Utility,all wheel drive,4.5l v8,crossover vehicle,luxury suv, FX35 pictures,FX45 pictures, infiniti forum,fx forums">

Those that do this, please feel free to suggest others, or changes to the above.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I noticed this site WILL get piced up by search engines if you type in IninitiFX, but great idea. Just try to avoid the whole corporate sponsorship thing if at all possible.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
DM-

i really want to do the same for my gsxr site....

can i pay you to help me get it done?? i hvae no code-skills, nor the time to learn (but could pay !)

please let me know your progress, and keep me in mind too..

thanks

scott

·
Registered
185 Posts
esemes said:
DM-

i really want to do the same for my gsxr site....

can i pay you to help me get it done?? i hvae no code-skills, nor the time to learn (but could pay !)

please let me know your progress, and keep me in mind too..

thanks

scott

make sure to use "gixxer.com sucks" as meta tags

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
What do you guys think for some meta tags
VQ35 VK45 :?:
or VQ35DE

·
Registered
185 Posts
esemes said:
now thats mean... (plus, i dont feel that way)....
I guess adding 3 smillies at the bottom means nothing to you, I'll be more specific next time adding JK or joke or just kidding or...

guesh these gixxer guys

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Boy, everybody's crabby tonight, aren't they? :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts