Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****, my Siruis receiver just went out. I went from listening to the Bridge (channel 10) to "NO SAT" just like that. Any ideas? Should still be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Pay your bill! - j/k, couldn't resist. :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
this could be any number of things unfortunately. you *could* start yourself by taking the trunck apart and making sure that all of the connections are together. but if any one component goes bad, i'm not sure where to debug that one....especially if there is an issue with the reciever itself :roll:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have to assume it's the receiver. I don't know why it would be anything else. It's under warranty so I am just going to let the dealer replace it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sirius Receiver went out

Mine does this from time to time. Try unplugging the connections on the unit itself and plugging them back in. Not sure why this works, but it does for me.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, your right. I had unplugged it when I took it to the dealer to get a replacement. When I plugged it back in it was working again. Strange. The dealer did say prior to it working again, that replacement receivers are on backorder and would take 4-5weeks. They said they just can't pull a new one from there in-stock receivers since this is warranty and needs to come from manufacturer. Hope mine doesn't go out again. I would make them pull from stock rather than waiting 5 frickin weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.