Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to display the artist and/or song title along with the channel. All I can get is the channel

Also can the presets be used with our sat radios.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
pushing the "tone" knob in will cycle thru the artist and then the song name (or the other way aroound ... cant remember).

any which way, it doesnt stick there for long (i.e.. it revert to the default display) and you cant have more than one thing being dsiplayed at any time.

you can, change the default display from channel to be song name or artist, but you cant have more than one on there.

i know.....it sucks :lol:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
bjividen said:
Is it possible to display the artist and/or song title along with the channel?
Press in the right knob until you get to "DISPLAY MODE". Now, turn that knob 'till you see "Title" (or whatever you want displayed by default), then press it in once to save.

Also can the presets be used with our sat radios?
Yeah. Just "press and hold" same as with AM or FM, and the beauty is that any of the 18 presets (6 each of A-B-C) can hold any source, be it AM, FM or SAT, so you can have a mixture of any along the six buttons.

·
Registered
509 Posts
bjividen said:
Is it possible to display the artist and/or song title along with the channel. All I can get is the channel
Here is my post on this subject from another thread:

silver bullet said:
OK, curiosity got the better of me. I looked it up in the owners manual. Page 4-28.
"Display CD text:"
To indicate the CD mode text, push the AUDIO knob during CD playing.
BASS>TREBLE>FADE>BALANCE>SSV>Display mode
To change the indicated text in display mode, turn the tuning knob within 10 secconds. The text will change as follows:
In Display Mode: Track Number>Track Title>Disc Title

My note: When you see Disc or Track Title displayed press the knob to set the feature to become the default setting. As someone else in this thread indicated, "if your CD doesn't have track title info. it will display "No Track or Disc Title" None of my store bought CD's have display information.

This is the same method for setting up the display information if you have Satellite.
Here is the thread: http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3199

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.