Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the new FX45 yesterday. I attemped to activate the dealer installed Sirus but all that my display is showing is RADIO ID then flashing the Sat. Radio ID #. It is Sunday, I'm 2 hours from the dealer who installed it and am pretty frustrated. Sirius says its a hardware issue. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
706 Posts
go to channel 184- what does it say? You should have an ID activation number from your dealer for your receiver. Have you been to channel 184 and contacted Sirius for a new installation?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I press the tune button and hold it while the channel goes up to 184 the let go it doesn't hold the channel it goes back to RADIO ID. It won't let me adjust volume either (though there is no sound) while in Sat. mode. It seems like its locked or something.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Wish I could help you. Talk to your dealer or call Grubbs before you drive there. They should be able to figure out why your channels are not holding over the phone. Worst case the install didn't go as it should have.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to mention, I have activated with Sirius and they sent the signal but nothing happened. They don't know what it is . They gave me an Infiniti tech line # which is closed since it's Sunday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
SAT radio only flashing radio ID

I have the same problem after activating mine.It only flashes the radio ID number and will not let me change the channels at all.If you find a solution please post it.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts