Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry..but what is the sincity mod? Also, just installed the Stillen CAI and what a difference!! Great mod. But not happy with the fit of the cut accordian piece connecting the z-tube to the MAS. Sure it just fine, but just dosn't look up great. Is there a better way to connect the two sections? I have seen this red connect in some pics, but not sure how to find that piece...help! Thanks.

Also, the instructions you guys provided to install the CAI were a big help...many thanks. Getting ready to intall the STB...you really don't have to jack up the car? Makes sense, just want to check.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
No, you do not have to jack up the car to install the STB; in fact, it specifically states not to.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just love this! Piniti is my BIGGEST Promoter! :D

Thanks!

TallTex: Enjoy the "bump" at 4k RPM.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
You're welcome. Credit's given where credit's due; out of a desperate situation you pulled a winning rabbit out of that hat. :shock: Keep us posted on SEMA next month.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Hey TallTex,

Make sure you put "Sincity mod" on your profile...:p You can check out my install pics to see how the bridge mod w/Stillen CAI looks like including GTech numbers before and after the mod at:

http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1724

HTS also has black silicone couplers. Sincity has blue, I have red - dare to be different dude! :p

·
Registered
224 Posts
Tks Piniti and GeoFX!

Yeah....I'll keep you guys posted about SEMA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts