Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has ne1 seen a before and after of the turn signal with stock bulb and the new Silver ones ?

Curious to see the difference in appearance,
Thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Just did it yesterday

I didn't think it would make much cosmetic difference, but the enhancement is amazing.
Before, the eye would stop on that silly piece of amber....now, it's as if I gave the front an "eye wax" as one's eye now smoothly moves over an expanse of silver.
Small, inexpenive, but those who know FX's will notice your enhancement. Those who don't will think it "flows" better.
The Sincity enhancement is on line for today!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Re: Just did it yesterday

GrtDay said:
I didn't think it would make much cosmetic difference, but the enhancement is amazing.
Before, the eye would stop on that silly piece of amber....now, it's as if I gave the front an "eye wax" as one's eye now smoothly moves over an expanse of silver.
Small, inexpenive, but those who know FX's will notice your enhancement. Those who don't will think it "flows" better.
The Sincity enhancement is on line for today!
Thank you for your praise. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Silver Xtreme lights.

Please be sure to visit us next month, as we will be launching our new site, and introducing our long awaited Xeno-match bulbs.

Xeno-match are HID complimenting foglights, that will match the white output of your headlights. They're sure to be a big hit, and we hope that you will consider us again for your lighting needs.

Thank you again,




Vision Bulbs
http://www.visionbulbs.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Bulbs are good, your company is questionable

I'm happy with the bulbs but your customer service and replacement policies are questionable. Read the thread under your group buy and you will see many examples of dis-satisfied customers.
I've sent a bulb back to you 2 weeks ago and have yet to have an acknowledgment, a replacement, or a how-do-you-do.
Based on this level of customer service, I would have to NOT recommend VisionBulb's. Product is good, customer service SUX.
Please have a Great Day and Drive Cheerfully!
Ron :?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,027 Posts
Can't wait to see what the dirrerence looks like.

VisionBulbs responded to my email to their customer service line and said they'd sent me the wrong bulb and I needed to wait for them to release the correct version of the bulb.. Something about ramped posts vs rounded posts.

As long as they replace the bulbs at no cost to me I can live with the delay. I'll be certian to keep the group updated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
LIRob said:
Can't wait to see what the dirrerence looks like.

VisionBulbs responded to my email to their customer service line and said they'd sent me the wrong bulb and I needed to wait for them to release the correct version of the bulb.. Something about ramped posts vs rounded posts.

As long as they replace the bulbs at no cost to me I can live with the delay. I'll be certian to keep the group updated.
So does this mean that everyone will recieve or has received the wrong bulbs? Your above message sounds like they correct bulb is not even released yet. At least you received the wrong bulbs. I haven't received anything yet.

-NJJ
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,027 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
LIRob said:
Can't wait to see what the dirrerence looks like.

VisionBulbs responded to my email to their customer service line and said they'd sent me the wrong bulb and I needed to wait for them to release the correct version of the bulb.. Something about ramped posts vs rounded posts.

As long as they replace the bulbs at no cost to me I can live with the delay. I'll be certian to keep the group updated.
So does this mean that everyone will recieve or has received the wrong bulbs? Your above message sounds like they correct bulb is not even released yet. At least you received the wrong bulbs. I haven't received anything yet.

-NJJ
I'm reluctant to jump to conclusions but mine sure didn't fit. GrtDay posted and said his bulbs looked good so I'm assuming he got them installed but then he mentioned something about a return.

In the absence of further information I'd have to conclude either there was a change in the bulb requirement for the '05 or...... these guys sent me the wrong bulbs. To take a walk down the speculative path.... pehraps they realized it before they shipped yours but after they shipped mine and that's the reason for the delay.


Sure would be nice if they were more forthcoming with information. I screw up with my customers from time to time. But when I do I admit it and make good. That way they know they can trust me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My bulbs do not fit either, tried 180 on them same. If you force it in, it crushes the plastic alignment pins inside the socket.

Not happy at all :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
How do the new fogs that you offer differ from, say Sylvania Silverstars? I installed a set on my sisters car and they are about the whitest, brightest halogens I've ever seen. Color isnt a hard thing to match, any kind fo tint on the bulb fixes that, but will your bulbs be able to match the light output of the SilverStars?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Silver Xtreme

FX4U2C said:
My bulbs do not fit either, tried 180 on them same. If you force it in, it crushes the plastic alignment pins inside the socket.

Not happy at all :evil:
Hello group,

For anyone experiencing fitting issues with their Silver Xtreme bulbs, please contact us at: [email protected]

We will gladly replace the bulbs for you at no cost. It seems that the '05 FX uses different lights than its predecessors. We were not aware of this prior to shipping out the bulbs.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and will gladly replace your bulbs for you.

Thank you again,




Vision Bulbs
http://www.visionbulbs.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Vision Bulbs - Xeno-Match

DGFX said:
How do the new fogs that you offer differ from, say Sylvania Silverstars? I installed a set on my sisters car and they are about the whitest, brightest halogens I've ever seen. Color isnt a hard thing to match, any kind fo tint on the bulb fixes that, but will your bulbs be able to match the light output of the SilverStars?
We tested all of the leading HIR bulbs before manufacturing our Xeno-match lights, and we are confident that they will be whiter, brighter, and last longer than anything out on the market. And best of all, they will cost you less!

Our Xeno-match bulbs will be available from our web site in late April. If we can drum up enough interest on the board, we will gladly offer a group buy discount.

For anyone planning to check out any of the Hot Import Nights shows, you will find many cars at the show using our products.

We will also be introducing our own line of Ultra LED Interior lights. We will offer these in kits, just as we did with the Xenon bulbs. Each kit will contain all lights required to replace each and every interior lights in your FX, and we will also include free license plate replacements with each kit.

Our new site will be launched in the later portion of April, and our new products will be featured there.

Thank you all again for all of your support.

Kind regards,




Vision Bulbs
http://www.visionbulbs.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
These stealth turn signal bulbs from VisionBulbs did not fit my 2004 FX either. Trying to force them actually crushed the base of the bulb. I gave up dealing with VisionBulbs. I ordered the Stealth Bulbs from Matrix racing that some other people here have ordered and they fit great. A little more expensive but worth it. No hastle and they actually fit!


These fit:
http://www.matrixracing.com/BI7805Details.htm

These don't:
http://www.matrixracing.com/BI13605Details.htm

-NJJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Customer Support

NJ_Jackals said:
These stealth turn signal bulbs from VisionBulbs did not fit my 2004 FX either.
We understand your frustration from getting the incorrect bulbs, but you had more options than slandering us and purchasing bulbs from another supplier.

We were more than glad to send you 10W replacements for your Xenon Interior kit, as you will see here:

http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... 4afa3e50ff

We also would have gladly sent you the correct Silver Xtreme bulbs has you given us the opportunity to resolve.

You paid more for the Stealth Bulbs, as when they go on you (as they do for many within 3-4 months) you will not have the lifetime guarantee that we offer.

We still stand behind every product, including the ones that broke in your car. We will gladly send you the correct bulbs if you still would like them. Please just confirm that it is the 7440 type you need, and send us your mailing address again to: [email protected]

This was the first time we did a group buy for the Infinit FX, and there were some complications. We experienced some delays at customs, and we also had sent incorrect bulbs not knowing that there were different lights for specific years/models.

We have learned from these blunders, and can ensure they will not happen again in the future.

Please kindly contact our Customer Support, and we will gladly sort out any issue you have with your lighting.

Thank you again,



Vision Bulbs
http://www.visionbulbs.com
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
952 Posts
Re: Customer Support

VisionBulbs_com said:
We understand your frustration from getting the incorrect bulbs, but you had more options than slandering us and purchasing bulbs from another supplier.
Webster's dictionary defines the word "slander" as:
"The utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation"
Are you saying that NJ_Jackals is making this up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Sorry this may be a bit off-topic, but I have to add my $.02, as I've dealt with the whole "slander" thing before.

Firstly, this is a forum, and while some business gets conducted here, we have to remember it is primarily a place for us to express our opinions, recommendations, and warnings. It was an honest opinion and rating of service, and I will always gladly accept all such opinions (whether I decide to act on them or not).

Secondly, throwing around a word like "slander" is basically the same as making threats, and is a good way to build a bad reputation. Actions speak louder than words, and while we understand that you have the right to defend yourself, attacking will only build ill will here.

If you want to regain some trust - get your ducks in order this time, offer a discount for another group buy, and slam-dunk it. Do this, and you'll get nothing but praise from this forum
:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
These stealth turn signal bulbs from VisionBulbs did not fit my 2004 FX either.
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
Trying to force them actually crushed the base of the bulb.
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
I gave up dealing with VisionBulbs.
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
I ordered the Stealth Bulbs from Matrix racing that some other people here have ordered and they fit great.
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
A little more expensive...
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
...but worth it.
OPINION

NJ_Jackals said:
No hastle and they actually fit!
FACT


NJ_Jackals said:
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
FACT


I'm sorry if the one opinion in this plethora of facts confused some. Please feel free to ignore my opinion and base your analysis on the facts. Terps4, GreyFoX, Thanks for being objective.

-NJJ
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
800 Posts
I feel my duty to inform my Fellow FXers of my horrific experience with VisionBulbs.com.
What NJ_Jackals says is all correct!
Also, many of the orders from previous group buys, other than not fitting correctly, took up to 3 1/2 MONTHS to get!!!! :evil:
These guys get back to you whenever they feel like. Per your 5 emails and PMs they send one 1 back with no real answers. SO WATCH OUT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
NJ_Jackals":34crvxyq]These stealth turn signal bulbs from VisionBulbs did not fit my 2004 FX either. [/quote] FACT [quote=NJ_Jackals] Trying to force them actually crushed the base of the bulb. [/quote]FACT [quote=NJ_Jackals] I gave up dealing with VisionBulbs. [/quote]FACT [quote=NJ_Jackals] I ordered the Stealth Bulbs from Matrix racing that some other people here have ordered and they fit great. [/quote]FACT [quote=NJ_Jackals] A little more expensive...[/quote]FACT [quote=NJ_Jackals] ...but worth it. [/quote]OPINION [quote=NJ_Jackals] No hastle and they actually fit![/quote]FACT [quote=NJ_Jackals]These fit: [url="http://www.matrixracing.com/BI7805Details.htm said:
http://www.matrixracing.com/BI7805Details.htm[/url]
FACT

NJ_Jackals said:
FACT


I'm sorry if the one opinion in this plethora of facts confused some. Please feel free to ignore my opinion and base your analysis on the facts. Terps4, GreyFoX, Thanks for being objective.

-NJJ[/quote:34crvxyq]

LOL !!!! Sorry...that's funny ! :lol:

I just put my Amber LED lights in yesterday...the look great, clear out the 'amber' look in the turn signal...one of them needed to be forced in a little harder, but given the angels you need to take to get to the wiring, it's understandable.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top