Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grubbs does it again!
If your garage is as cramped as mine, your wife has given you a door ding and then denied it. That's another subject, but suffice to say, the widest part of her door and the ding match!
Grubbs sells color-match side panel guards ($185. plus freight) and they are outstanding. See attached pics.
They are a snap to install with the pre-applied 3M its'-on-there-forever tape.
I barely notice they are there. Your input is welcomed.
Drive cheerfully! Ron :D

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More side guard pix

A couple more... The GX was just pelted with Texas Poller Bombs after I moved it to the driveway. God Bless TExas!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
I had them for my FX. Didn't buy them from Grubbs due to outrageous shipping charges they quoted and sales tax. Went to sportwing.com to get mine. Took them off because they clashed way too much with my pinstripes. :)

Can't post picture 'cuz I reached my maximum upload quota of 5 MB but it's around this site somewhere....:p

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Ok. Got my upload limit expanded by our Sweet admin. :) Here are the pics of my ex-side moldings...Gwish in the background :p

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
GrtDay, how are the finishes on the ends - specifically where they connect between front panels and between the doors? On some older posts people said they ordered the BSMs but didn't like the ends because they were jagged and looked unprofessionally cut. I thought about getting them but was hesitant because of those comments.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
End cuts and Texas Pollen Bombs

My FX was spotless when I ran inside to get my camera. In a matter of minutes, the Saphire Blue was pelted with pollen from a live oak tree. Sorry for the yellow junque in the pix.

The end cuts were perfect and very professional. I couldn't see anything wrong and I'm pretty picky about that kind of stuff.

Thanks for asking and Drive Cheerfully!
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.