I just got an offer for an '04 Black on Brick with Touring, Technology, Sirius, and Crossbars for $38,995. That appears to be about $1600 off invoice. I think that is a pretty good deal. Not sure whether to take it or wait for an '05. Does anyone know what kind of deal I will be able to get on an '05 if I wait? This deal almost seems to good to pass up.