Infiniti FX Forum banner

She's mine. I love her.

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  sealman28 
#1 ·
She's mine. I love her. Can't wait to get her out and open her up.

Only got to drive her carefully from Manhasset to Port Washington and it was dark by the time we left the show room. (But wow I love those headlights!)

Please excuse me now I've got to go back and continue memorizing the owner's manual.

#2 ·
Congrats! You actually read the manual :?: :wink:

#5 ·
thank you krzys4..

a "universal truth" from an english comedian called Peter Kay.. other faves from him are..

People who don't drive slam car doors too hard.

You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of
wood specifically to stir paint with.

There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.

but back on topic.. congratulations on your new car LIRob

#6 ·
There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
LOL :lol: :lol:

That one is the best !

#7 ·
Congrats and best of luck.

#8 ·
LIRob said:
Please excuse me now I've got to go back and continue memorizing the owner's manual.
Congrats - enjoy the read; its a best seller :wink:
My owners manual is in the vinyl case velcro'd to the right rear wheel well were every respectable luxo-car owners manual is kept :roll: (since the "kit" won't fit in the glove box - which is why one must memotize it :oops: :roll: )

#9 ·
Congratulations on the new fx...Just took mine in today for her first check-up. All is well and she is maturing nicely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.