Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day for Zaino. 2 more coats added.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
love to see that same view with the moustache facing us!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted:
:twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PINITI-FX said:
shaved off the mustache last week. i like the sleeker look better. i now have to 'stoners' the windshield more often, tho'. a small price to pay :)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Great pic.

love the color, still have the stach on mine.

Jim :p

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
finsfx said:
PINITI-FX said:
shaved off the mustache last week. i like the sleeker look better. i now have to 'stoners' the windshield more often, tho'. a small price to pay :)
...just like growing up, since your orig. post, I too did the moustache thing - then after a while, shaved it off also. As well as it contoured the hood line, it was too dark against the LC and the hood is too sexy to hide! (pic. gallery coming soon) that's one of the reasons why we are close to getting the roof rails removed also!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how difficult is it to remove the rails? will there be damage to the paint from rails? does headliner have to be removed to accomplish this?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
through a search you'll find esemes did a walk through, my dealer may swap service labor in exchange for parts , still working on that idea. ( + easier to clean & maintain) & looks sooooo sleek like a cheetah should!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did the search as recommended and found no such topic. assistance, please....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
only way i know how to direct you is what i did. search "without roof rails" seek out post by PetrucciFX, roof rail removal - you'll find links to complete esemes how-to. hope it helps, please let us know. (one day i'll learn how to give the click on me stuff others do)

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
found it, thanks. sounds like a PITA. may go to the dealer and get a quote. thanks again for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts