Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black Rhino BURST, 20x9, 30 offset... got home as the sun was going down so kind of hard to tell how shiny they are but these things are very reflective, and the multiple angles of the spokes really catch light from every possible direction. The deep lip really looks nice and with the wider rim and shorter offset it looks like my wheels have been pushed out a little bit too, like I added spacers. :D

Oh yeah, got my front windows tinted too... 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nice...best aftermarket rim on the FX I seen yet . :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
IDUNNO, waaayy tooo much BLING 4 me :roll: I prefer Hub Caps! ~ Nice Spice Shady ...wonder how'd they look on an RX :lol: Ready for Rail-Less yet?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
WHOA! go shady go!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Oh yeah, got my front windows tinted too
Heh. Lucky you- if I did that, the LAPD would treat me like a king- Rodney King!

·
Registered
662 Posts
They look nice, Shady. What's next? 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:
ShadyJC said:
Oh yeah, got my front windows tinted too
Heh. Lucky you- if I did that, the LAPD would treat me like a king- Rodney King!
kenny, what you should do is tint those windows down to the maximum degree and then change your license plate to "NOT BLCK" ...that way they wouldnt pull you over :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Lookin' Good! 8)

I normally don't like chrome rims(except our stock ones), but they look nice on yours.

·
Registered
509 Posts
These new rims are Beee-autiful shady. These are the only chrome 20's I've seen that I like better than my factory chrome.

I was at a function last night at the Phoenix Ritz Carlton Hotel and the valet parked my FX up front with the Jags and Mercedez, instead of the garage. I got a lot of compliments from my friends on the chrome 20's. Just think what they would have said about yours. WOW 8)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
<snort>

These would have to be some really dark tints to pull this off!

·
Registered
105 Posts
way to go shady! are there any pics?

anyone got a job for me in california? i SO want to move down there to live!!!

:eek:

HEY! cool! after i'd logged in i could see the pics! very nice shady! very nice indeed!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.