Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've shown him to my girlfriend and both of us conclude - what a cute son you have! i think it's great that you have his picture up! keep him safe! i have to say that as in my job i run into so many scumbags that it makes me sick.

here's to a great christmas to you and your family! kids are great! give him an extra DVD for me for the back seat of the FX :D

merry xmas!

scotty j

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Thanks jlliswell, that's very kind of you to say. That's my 3 1/2 year old son Jordan who is a real handful! Those of you on this forum who may actually meet me in person one day will quickly deduce that his bubbly personality and "cute-ness" are definitely from his mother, while his pig-headed stubbornness comes from me!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I wonder what you'll think of him when he gets old enough to appreciate the FX and take it out for a spin with his little friends. :)

ShadyJC said:
Thanks jlliswell, that's very kind of you to say. That's my 3 1/2 year old son Jordan who is a real handful! Those of you on this forum who may actually meet me in person one day will quickly deduce that his bubbly personality and "cute-ness" are definitely from his mother, while his pig-headed stubbornness comes from me!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
93til said:
I wonder what you'll think of him when he gets old enough to appreciate the FX and take it out for a spin with his little friends. :)
]
If our FX will last till then, bet you it'll have...hummm I say 550hp for v6 or V8, you chose. :p
Hey wait a min, I don't want to think about it, that makes it old and wworry, see I mistyped... really worrie now!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
this has all been talked about before, but infiniti needs to get a supercharged lineup like AMG and M :)

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
93til said:
:shock: *shudder* Thanks for introducing that thought into my head, now I'm not gonna sleep for a week... :shock:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
2Fast4U said:
If our FX will last till then
There is almost 0% chance that I will still own this specific FX until then (13 years). Most likely he will learn to drive on my wife's next car (~2008 Hummer H3?) or my next car (~2010 Lexus coupe?)... and we will buy him a nice used Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts