Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I just came back from NYC, went to the autoshow! Lots of nice cars there. The M45 looks much better in person than in the pictures. The headlights and foglights are pretty cool! Still not a fan of the big tail lights though.

Anyways on the way back from NYC my SES light came on. This is the 2nd time. I don't know why it's on. I have a service appointment wednesday and will figure out then. I hope it's not my O2 sensors again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You had an o2 sensor problem before too? I suspect they were the cause of my engine shut downs at high load. I hate to sound like a conspiracy guy but it has been over a month since they "fixed " my car, but they still have yet to turn over the paperwork on what they did. I have written Infiniti national several times about the shutdown and not a single response?? Makes you wonder why?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Pete,
I just got my car back today and for the second time they have replaced both my O2 sensors and my Cat Converters.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a recurring problem for my car, the first time I switched out my sensors and cats was 17K miles. I'm just at 24K miles now.

:( Anyways the car always drove fine, even with the SES light on.

Just updating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts