Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the factory Service Manual(s) for the 2004 FX35 can be purchased through someone other than Nissan Publications at a lower price?

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/infiniti/

Nissan Publications wants $315.00 for the 5-volume set!!! Ouch...

Thanks,

Larry

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
particlefx said:
You can download them for $20. As for hard copies; I'm not aware of any other place to buy them new.
- download them for 19$
- print them at work and make your own hard copy - 0$ :D

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
bradical said:
particlefx said:
You can download them for $20. As for hard copies; I'm not aware of any other place to buy them new.
- download them for 19$
- print them at work and make your own hard copy - 0$ :D
- Loose them and get a free replacement - priceless. ::wink: ::D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
will I be able to download the entire service manual?
this is just a One day Subscription ... will it allow me to download or just view??!! ... thanks again

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
You have 24 hours to view as many manuals as you can. The manuals are in pdf format and you can use Adobe Acrobat to view and save them to your computer (you can save without Acrobat but I don't remember what I did).

The manuals are broken up into about 46 seperate documents. It takes a while to download all of them so plan accordingly (maybe an hour or so?). They also consume about 160 MB of disk space.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man you guys were right, 43 or so individual pdf's!! Kind of hokey but it seems to work, I checked out all of the files and the internal links that I tested work fine. I'm a technical writer but I've never seen this kind of setup for a manual, kind of reminds me of Online Help!! But since the hardcopy version spans 5 volumes, it kinda makes sense.

And for 20 bux, a deal!! I'll print this shite out in hardcopy at work!!!

I also grabbed the owner's manual...

Thanks!!!

Larry

·
Registered
188 Posts
I bought the 1 day sub a few weeks ago, and downloaded the manual for my FX, one for my brother's 350z and one for a friend's XTerra!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
And to think...that guy on eBay charges $36.95 for a CD copy. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I signed up for a viewing account and downloaded all the FX manuals. There are 3 of them available, 2 for 04 35/45 and 1 for 03 35/45. I have a 05 fx35, there wasnt a 05 manual available. Each manual is approx. 180MB, takes a lot of patience to download each manual. Manuals appear to be of excellent quality, very detailed. I prefer the PDF's over a printed version as I can allways print out what I need and put it in a binder rather, it is also a lot cheaper and just as good as the printed version.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts