Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoodDay to the group

I have recently installed 7440A and 7440R LED bulbs in my front and rear turn signal fixtures. As anticipated, I now have hyper flashing turn signals. Since I have just finished converting my 2 tacoma trucks to LED, and both required LED flashers, I have new Novita LED friendly flashers on hand for my 2009 FX50, 2013 FX50S and 2014 QX 70 5.0. My problem is I cannot locate the turn signal flasher. I have the lower dash, driver side disconnected and lowered where I can faintly hear the flasher, but I cannot feel anything flashing, or, find the exact source of the faint flasher sound. I have the factory service DVD in my possession, and it talks about the BCM module (body control module) being located around the passenger dash area. I cannot locate such a place. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

·
Registered
136 Posts
are you sure there even IS a flasher? most modern vehicles don't use a mechanical flasher unit anymore. the fast flash is probably something the BCM is doing because it thinks the bulb is burned out.

also quit hogging all of the v8's! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts