Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This must be a huge problem for Inifiniti. The latest news with my seats are that the seat can be recovered once under warrenty. If it happens again, they tag it as normal wear and tear and they will not fix it again.

The dealer dude mentioned that a lot of FX's come in with this "problem" witht the seat warping and bunching in the middle.

If this is true they need a fix to replace the seat with thicker leather to prevent this. Anyone have an email or address for Infiniti so I can send letters (Shawshank Redemption style)

Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
199 Posts
hehe i like the Shawshank Redemption style remark...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Mine are finally getting replaced after 2 years.

Pics are here: http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3193

Anyways, if yours aren't so bad then why not have your service manager take a note down and then have them change it a year or so down the line when they get worse? That way at least you're making full use of your seat leather, even if they are poor quality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
im getting my seat replaced too. but instead of just getting the seat leather reaplced, in getting new perforated leather, a new intelligent key, silver roof rails, and a larger engine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
bradical said:
im getting my seat replaced too. but instead of just getting the seat leather reaplced, in getting new perforated leather, a new intelligent key, silver roof rails, and a larger engine.
You've got a good Dealer. :shock: I'll bet He'll even give your 35 a New driver! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
bradical said:
im getting my seat replaced too. but instead of just getting the seat leather reaplced, in getting new perforated leather, a new intelligent key, silver roof rails, and a larger engine.
You've got a good Dealer. :shock: I'll bet He'll even give your 35 a New driver! :lol:
i hear he might smoke my headlights too :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Hey, with all that Smoke going on in the front you might want to consider a smoked bug deflector too. :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Hey, with all that Smoke going on in the front you might want to consider a smoked bug deflector too. :shock:
no thanks.....i already got that covered. some chick named deb sold one to me :D
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top