Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my 2004 FX45 with graphite leather had the notorious defect that's been well discussed here on the board. I went into my local Canadian dealership and this is what they had to say...

"Nissan Canada recognises that there is a defect on the leather seating of the FX's. We have replaced the foam padding and leather for other customers, however the problem is re-occuring. Nissan Canada is asking all owners to hold off on any claims with regards to this until they find a proper fix to this issue"

Geez.... I can't believe this.... $70G's CDN on a vehicle, and this is what we get!

Has any other Canadian members experienced this?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hey, at least they acknowledge a problem.

·
Registered
105 Posts
after all the fartin i've done om my seat, i feel for the poor sap who eventually does have to replace that foam!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kiddin :D at least you now know that they will fix it since they've acknowledged it. i've got 13,000kms on mine now and now seat prob. how bad is yours?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am from Montreal and have the same problem.
Going to the dealer again on Thursday
They also acknowledged a problem.
woudl you say the graphite seats on the 2005 are better?
They might replace them.

·
Registered
882 Posts
good luck...here in the US i've given up...gonna ignore the problem and just enjoy my car FOR NOW!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I am not giving up here in US. I will demand replacements and once the 4th repair kicks in and still shows defect, I will be qualify to file a lemon law. This is what a lawyer told me so I won't give up. Good luck!

·
Registered
91 Posts
MPRESION said:
So, my 2004 FX45 with graphite leather had the notorious defect that's been well discussed here on the board. I went into my local Canadian dealership and this is what they had to say...

"Nissan Canada recognises that there is a defect on the leather seating of the FX's. We have replaced the foam padding and leather for other customers, however the problem is re-occuring. Nissan Canada is asking all owners to hold off on any claims with regards to this until they find a proper fix to this issue"

Geez.... I can't believe this.... $70G's CDN on a vehicle, and this is what we get!

Has any other Canadian members experienced this?

hey~~buddy..I am from Vancouver and I have the same problem as you. I called INFINITI today and made a appointment on this SAT.I will let you guys know what's going on

·
Registered
86 Posts
BAD SEATS

I had a problem with my FX drivers and passenger side sets also they were bubbling. It was like a huge air bubble in the center and in the back area. I took it to the dealer and they replaced them. They said they did not know pf any problems with Infiniti on a recall but they would like me know. Note they will be replaced again next year again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts