Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us who are bothered by this (and anyone else that would like to help us!), call Infiniti @ 1-800-662-6200 and register a complaint with them. My dealer advised me to call and when I did, nobody with an FX had yet registered a complaint. Infiniti Consumer Affairs also advised that all others call. They will probably do something if enough people call!!! So, PLEASE call people! Thanks!

--------------------
Thanks for Noticing!

TopDog
2003 Copper/Brick AWD FX-35 w/Tech Pkg.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
To clarify, he is referring to leg pain caused by the seat control module. This has been a fairly common occurance with the G35, but I have only heard of a couple people complain about it on the FX.

After a couple hours in my coupe, I experienced this discomfort, but I have driven coast to coast in epic jaunts in my FX and never felt any discomfort whatsoever.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
but I have driven coast to coast in epic jaunts in my FX and never felt any discomfort whatsoever.
What He Said. S'matterafact, the only discomfort I get with the seats is when it's hot and I get "sweat-ass" from the leather retaining the moisture in my 'draws.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
kcrudup said:
What He Said. S'matterafact, the only discomfort I get with the seats is when it's hot and I get "sweat-ass" from the leather retaining the moisture in my 'draws.
Well that's a picture of you I wish I hadn't conjured up. I guess that's what happens when you set the air temp to... what did you say... 80 degrees? :shock: :razz:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
particlefx said:
kcrudup said:
when it's hot and I get "sweat-ass" from the leather retaining the moisture in my 'draws.
Well that's a picture of you I wish I hadn't conjured up. I guess that's what happens when you set the air temp to... what did you say... 80 degrees? :shock: :razz:
Heh. It's been Hades Hot here in Orange County lately, and y'all will never believe what I figured out- it's incredible, and I think I might be on to something big!

... did y'all know that in the summertime that if you have a big glass window in the roof of your car, it ... lets the heat of the sun in?!

I must have had some sort of irrational resistance to closing the sunroof shade, but since doing this while driving, I don't get (hey Particle- ya might wanna turn your head for this one) the ass-sweats any longer. Also, cracking it while setting the sunroof to the "vent from the rear" position keeps the car almost bearable when you get into it from a hot day. (I still keep my HVAC at 78/80- else the A/C blows way too cold for me, though.)

Keep this a secret, I'm headed to the patent office!

(Doh! :oops:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts