Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are probably wondering why I'm posting this thread, when I could just use a search. HOWEVER, that is where the problem lies.

When I do a search and find a thread I would like to read, I get a "The document contains no data" Alert.

I would really like to use the Search option and be able to stop posting threads such as this one.

Any takers?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I responded in the first thread - (on a Search for "camera + driving").

Not sure why you can't get Search to work. As far as this question goes; what exactly are you doing? Give a step-by-step of how you are using Search and what key words you used.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the help. I got your thread in the other forum too.

I perform the search of "Camera + Driving" like you mentioned in the Audio/Video/Navi forum. I leave all other radio boxes "as is". I perform the search, I get my results, but I cannot open the threads without recieving the Alert/Error.

I know how to use searches like this one, I have used this one and others like without error.

It is possibly because I'm using FireFox instead of Internet Explorer? I doubt it... but...

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I just tried in both IE and Firefox (in Firefox right now) and the search worked ok for me, returned 19 matches and was able to pull up the few that I spot checked.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
are you using a browser other than IE or firefox?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, straight up FireFox. I did find away around the error. If I click on the little note pads of the last thread posted, I seem to be able to get into the actual thread.

Maybe it's just this laptop. I'll try from a different maching tonight.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.