Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, I let my dad pull my FX35 into the garage and he scratched the right side view mirror. I've lost my voice from yelling at him so much. Any suggestions on how to fix the minor scratch? A bit of the housing of the mirror is scratched (The Graphite Colored Part) and a bit of the other piece is scratched (the Black Part.) I don't know if I should go to a dealer and face some outrageous price or be subject to other alternatives. Please Help! :cry:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
justateenwithanfx said:
Unfortunately, I let my dad pull my FX35 into the garage and he scratched the right side view mirror. I've lost my voice from yelling at him so much. Any suggestions on how to fix the minor scratch? A bit of the housing of the mirror is scratched (The Graphite Colored Part) and a bit of the other piece is scratched (the Black Part.) I don't know if I should go to a dealer and face some outrageous price or be subject to other alternatives. Please Help! :cry:
Hey teen, tell him He's Grounded :) ...but quit yelling at Dad :( otherwise You & the FX may be parked at the curb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.