Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, forget the " trend setters " . Laser Red on FX - turns out - is one kick arse color. Earlier today I was @ my local Worst Buy store and there was one sitting on the lot. It was washed, and I suspect waxed, looking positively dazzling under the sun with all those chrome bits and paint . As I was approaching, he had started to pull away which is when that Italiano soundtrack of an exhaust note kicked in. GODDAAAMN 8)
And then there was a bunch of store clerks outside, helping some dude load up his TV box in a pick-up, who suddenly stopped half-way so they can stare at the passing Pumpkin :lol: .

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Yeah, I saw one in Lake Forest yesterday afternoon. Even here in SoCal, Laser Red is very rare.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yea, I like that color :D It seems like Dallas was a '04 model-ending dumping zone for Laser Red though. I've seen at least 4-5 different ones around in addition to ours.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I will be the first to say Red isn't that great of a color for the FX. Other cars...maybe but not on the FX. Again it's my personal opionion. And we all know what they say about opinions...they are like a**holes...everyones' got one and they all stink :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
h00kemh0rns said:
I will be the first to say Red isn't that great of a color for the FX. Other cars...maybe but not on the FX. Again it's my personal opionion. And we all know what they say about opinions...they are like a**holes...everyones' got one and they all stink :lol:
Yea but you're a t-sip so your opinion doesn't count! :D :lol: :wink: Just kidding!

Gig'em! hehehe....

·
Registered
329 Posts
cool

i saw a RED railless today in San Antonio, TX

and in the past 6 months i have seen about 4-5 RED FXs

so Goldenboy maybe TX was the dump for the 03/04 LASER REDs

·
Registered
527 Posts
The Constitution of 1876 provided for the establishment of the University of Texas and made Texas A&M, which had been founded by the legislature in 1871, a branch of it.

So no matter how much you "whoop" and "gig'em" you're still the little sister college of UT... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
292 Posts
h00kemh0rns said:
The Constitution of 1876 provided for the establishment of the University of Texas and made Texas A&M, which had been founded by the legislature in 1871, a branch of it.

So no matter how much you "whoop" and "gig'em" you're still the little sister college of UT... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Silly t-sip: "Dedicated Oct. 4, 1876; Texas A&M was Texas' first public higher education institution" . We ARE the university of Texas!

Maybe t.u. was considered Texas' first public lower education institution in your book :wink:

Anyone else who is still bothering to read this, this rivalry has been going on for over 100 years! It's all good and in fun :D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Golden Boy said:
Anyone else who is still bothering to read this, this rivalry has been going on for over 100 years!
Yeah, its pretty legendary all over the US. But where'd the term "T-Sip" come from?

·
Registered
292 Posts
kcrudup said:
Golden Boy said:
Anyone else who is still bothering to read this, this rivalry has been going on for over 100 years!
Yeah, its pretty legendary all over the US. But where'd the term "T-Sip" come from?
I've heard a few different explainations for "t-sip" but the one I hear the most is that since all the poor farmers' kids went to A&M and the rich kids went to UT they called them t-sips. Who really knows at this point but it just seems to fit :wink:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Red

Dude, Red is the best! lol. Im kidding, I love all FX's! I have only seen about other 3 Laser Red other than mine

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
In the spirit of this tread title ...

... Go Red Raiders (Texas Tech Rocks)

·
Registered
74 Posts
There's this really annoying red FX that keeps parking just outside my office window. It won't go away! :lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
True, there are certain colors that look absolutely horrible with certain shapes. Like Jet Black Toyota Corolla with painted black wheel covers I've seen parked in the yard of a funeral home in Brooklyn, OH. The sight of which near caused me to drive off the road :lol: . Or Bee Yellow Mercedes E-class which is how they like the look of their cabs in Greece . Or Dark Pink Volvo staion wagon I once saw pull out of Dalzell Volvo service in Dedham :roll: .

·
Registered
81 Posts
Golden Boy said:
kcrudup said:
[quote="Golden Boy":2ajm4xh0]Anyone else who is still bothering to read this, this rivalry has been going on for over 100 years!
I've heard a few different explainations for "t-sip" but the one I hear the most is that since all the poor farmers' kids went to A&M and the rich kids went to UT they called them t-sips. Who really knows at this point but it just seems to fit :wink:[/quote:2ajm4xh0]

Rich kids "sipping" their tea with the pinky out style.

·
Registered
527 Posts
pudicus said:
True, there are certain colors that look absolutely horrible with certain shapes. Like Jet Black Toyota Corolla with painted black wheel covers I've seen parked in the yard of a funeral home in Brooklyn, OH. The sight of which near caused me to drive off the road :lol: . Or Bee Yellow Mercedes E-class which is how they like the look of their cabs in Greece . Or Dark Pink Volvo staion wagon I once saw pull out of Dalzell Volvo service in Dedham :roll: .
I have one that beats that...there is a Barbie, yes Barbie, Hummer that is around Dell in Round Rock. It's driven by a blonde with all her blonde friends (of course)...and if you're really lucky enough you'll here the song "I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world..." when the windows are down (no joke.) After spotting it twice I have my digicam close by now...I'm bound to snap a pic of this sight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.