Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a middle school around the corner , and so as I was driving home past it there was this dude in a black Brabus waiting to pick up his kid. I expected it to have an over-the-top look, but it didn't actually. Just bigger wheel arches, bumper lips, side skirts, big-ass rims, bigger exhaust pipes and I think a pair of radiators too :wink: . If I'm not mistaken that thing packs V12 with a lil under 600HP and sells for about 180K smackers. And Brabus also offers interiors in several hundered colors/themes to boot. So if you ever wished your car had lilac leather with canary yellow dots, Brabus can do it :lol: .

·
Registered
662 Posts
I just love those German tuners like Brabus, Lorinser, Alpina, AC Schnitzer, etc. It takes some cash, right? :(

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Not just some need PLENTY OF CASH!!!

Jim

·
Registered
105 Posts
But you don't need to buy everything that Brabus offers in order to be a Brabus MB... Most of the tuners use a point scale when you get enough points you have a Brabus MB... He could have just done the body work and rims and that might have qualified him to be a Brabus...

Of course he might have everything and that must be nice :)

PS my fav tuner is Hamman their work on BMWs is just insane

·
Registered
29 Posts
The good thing in living in Moscow is that you can see ANY exotic car every day :D Brabus? At least 20 times a day. 8) I saw Maybachs a few times last week. We have a Bentley dealer so you can see a Bentley GT at least once a week. The Ferrari&Maserati&Lambo dealer opened a couple of months ago. Today I parked next to Maserati 3200GT. Yesterday I saw a Lambo Murcielago (but it was WHITE and that was horrible!) :shock: Plenty of Cayennes. I'm not mentioning Hartge, Lorinser, Carlsson, AMG, Gemballa and other German tuners. The Rolls-Roys dealer is located on the Red square. So if you want to make an Exotic-Cars Tour welcome to Moscow! :D BUT WE STILL HAVE NO OFFICIAL INFINITI DEALER!!! :evil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts