Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received word my local dealer is closing April 3. Sorry if this has been posted before. I wonder where my fellow West LA/Santa Monica owners plan on servicing your FX in the future?

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Metro Infiniti is popular, Cheryl is a good contact there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are only 2 other dealers closest to the westside, and they are Infiniti of Glendale, and Infiniti of Torrance. Torrance is WAY closer to my work, so that's my only option...kinda blows...actually REALLY blows.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This will have a huge impact on Infiniti sales in LA. This dealership served the affluent areas of Santa Monica/West LA/Beverly Hills. People in those hoods won't ant to drive an extra 30 minutes to buy an Infiniti or have their car serviced.

I guess the economy really is in the crapper and its worse than I thought.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My lease is up in June and that was were I was going to go again, for the third time.

Winner, you are right. Glendale and Torrance are a LONG ways away.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
StuLax18 said:
Metro Infiniti is popular, Cheryl is a good contact there.
+1 some of us at the other site go there a lot - Cheryl takes really good care of us there.

its in Monrovia

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i'm sure it'll open up as a new Infiniti dealership under a different owner and name. That's what happened to plenty of Infiniti dealerships that closed last year and were bought by a different company.

·
Registered
146 Posts
da mayor said:
i'm sure it'll open up as a new Infiniti dealership under a different owner and name. That's what happened to plenty of Infiniti dealerships that closed last year and were bought by a different company.
Just went in for my 6 month and talked to some folks there. They are all looking for jobs. So I doubt that it is rolling over to a new dealership. They said glendale, van nuys or torrance are where they are sending everyone. Or Nissan for simple service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got a letter in the mail saying Santa Monica Nissan are official Infiniti service pro's - definitely going there! Woohoo!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Really? I got a letter saying I had to go to the van nuys or glendale for service now as well as sales/lease. Weird.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yep.... My lease is up and I have to decide where I am going to go to get some amazing new deal! ha

I know my sales woman went to one of the other dealers... I just have to call her to see. I have heard good things about Metro... but that is a WAYS away from me on the West Side.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I stopped going to SM Infiniti a long time ago. They cannot be trusted. Try Torrance/South Bay. I know it's kind of far out but they give a better vibe and don't seem to have breaking your pockets as their #1 priority!

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
WOW! I was just cruising through the site and came across this! That is bad news and I was about to get service there for my FX35.
Does anyone have any experience/opinions about the Glendale service center?

Thanks

M

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just in case anyone is wondering, SM Infiniti is back. They moved to newer digs further east on SM Blvd.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts