Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 06-04 there are no plans on Infiniti's part to do anything about the sh!tty seat foam. Customers eligible for replacement get same exact seats. So it's not unlike having bad oysters, puking up the room, then going and helping yourself to another round. How much sense does that make :roll: ? Whether '05 models will have improved seats is anybody's guess. Based on '04 inventories they may show up either in August or November. Anyhow, I told the manager I'm gonna hold off until '05s are here. The good news is that interior is coverd by the same bumper-2-bumper warranty. Because I was under the impression that coverage expires after 1 year like it supposedly does on audio equipment; plus it can easily qualify as a wear-and-tear item should the manufacturer choose to start a dog-n-pony show.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm kinda numb to the whole seat bubbling because my 03 TL-s had the same problem with the but part bubling. There was never a fix for it. But what i'm owrried about are the nasty wrinkles and creases that i've seen on some of the seats. My seats are starting to get there. :cry:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts